i-Bean Head Mounted Video System

As far as I can tell, the head mounted video viewers haven’t exactly made a killing in the consumer electronics market yet. This next candidate in this growing head mounted video market is the i-Bean. This one is different from the other two aforementioned products because it is not goggles, but an attachment for regular sunglasses or regular glasses. All you have to do is suction cup them onto your usual eyewear.
The i-Bean says that it produces an image that is equivalent to a 21 inch screen from a distance of one meter away. It even has a built in TV tuner, but I’m not sure that it will work when the big HDTV changeover occurs.
The i-Bean says that it produces an image that is equivalent to a 21 inch screen from a distance of one meter away. It even has a built in TV tuner, but I’m not sure that it will work when the big HDTV changeover occurs.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home